Carefield Castro Valley offers exemplary services and amenities, with a professional care staff to accommodate our residents’ individual needs. We encourage residents to eat well, make new friends, seek out creative pursuits, refine skills, revisit old hobbies and discover new passions.
Services included in the Monthly Fee
• Three delicious meals daily, plus snacks
• 24-hour on-site staffing
• Regularly scheduled resident assessments for care plans
• Weekly housekeeping and laundry service
• All utilities (except phone) including basic cable TV
• Emergency response system (24-hours a day)
• Full calendar of social, cultural, fitness and recreational programs and activities
• Interior and exterior maintenance of all common areas, residences and grounds
• Scheduled group transportation
Community Features and Amenities
• Restaurant-style dining
• Entertainment in our multi-purpose areas
• Outdoor space and gardens
• Salon and barber services
• Pet-friendly community
• Wi-Fi equipped throughout the community
• Respite (short-term stay) care available for assisted living
• Scheduled transportation for shopping and medical appointments
Our team at Carefield Castro Valley is committed to providing a nurturing and satisfying dining experience with freshly prepared meals with dining options and choices. Special requests are welcomed for individual dietary needs. Two healthy snacks are also included.
Carefield Castro Valley excels in daily engagement with variety, movement, purpose, passion, and social connections. Our Lifestyle program is guided by five core elements:
• MOVE – Our environment encourages residents to be active, keep moving, and get involved in the community.
• ENGAGE – We encourage physical, mental, social, and spiritual development within a supportive environment. Our community and holistic programs are specifically designed to promote personal engagement in an active life.
• FEEL – We surround ourselves with people who support positive behaviors and provide options to better the mind and body.
• CONNECT – We believe communicating among residents, families and staff is essential.
• EAT – Fresh ingredients prepared well provide what everyone needs to enjoy living each day with joy, purpose and pleasure.