Our passion is to create an environment where personal well-being is at the center of everything we do. Carefield Castro Valley’s Memory Care community is designed to help residents with Alzheimer’s, dementia and other forms of memory loss overcome many of the unique challenges they face in everyday life.
A Life Well Lived
At Carefield Castro Valley, our staff is trained to respect our residents’ dignity, independence and individuality. We take the time to learn about a resident’s life experiences, favorite activities and daily routine to encourage their strengths and capabilities. Above all, we assist them with their needs in a loving and dignified manner.
Well Being is Vital
At Carefield Castro Valley, we believe that nurturing the mind, body and spirit is a necessity for any well-balanced lifestyle. Each resident is given an assessment by a licensed nurse to better understand their needs and answer questions. Our capable staff is trained in therapeutic methods and programs designed to help memory care residents reconnect with favorite memories, pastimes and routines.
Carefield Castro Valley Memory Care is uniquely suited to care for seniors with Alzheimer’s or other forms of dementia in a specially designed and secured neighborhood.
Community Life Enhances Life
Building relationships and connecting with other members of the community is an essential part of life at Carefield Castro Valley. We encourage residents to participate in activities, enhancing their sense of accomplishment and satisfaction by keeping them involved and active in their everyday lives.
• Lovely, secure outdoor areas and shaded patio to enjoy the outdoors
• Trained staff available 24/7 to aid in daily living activities such as dressing, grooming, bathing and toileting
• A partnership with resident’s responsible party to best serve the individual
• Resident-centered activities based on their preferences, what they used to and still enjoy
• An environment filled with senior-friendly furnishings
• Dining with thoughtful social interaction and staff who extend extra assistance, if needed at mealtime
• Our chefs can also provide alternative meals and snacks to accommodate unique dietary needs and restrictions upon request
• Regularly scheduled organized outings, music, games, readings, creative arts, intergenerational activities and more